Sunday, September 11, 2016

Self Introduction about Mr Doctor

My name is Doctor. I am from South Africa studying Masters degree in Computer Science and Electrical Engineering at Kumamoto University. My field of research is in computer engineering. The basic idea of my research is to increase the performance of the current computers. 

My hobby is to play soccer in the afternoons and also weight lifting for body building. I love meeting new people, especially from other countries to expose myself to other different cultures. I would love to live in United Kingdom for few years to better my English. 

In general, I am an outgoing person who is flexible to anything that comes up my way. My motto in life is, I only get one life, I have to live it.  

3 comments:

  1. Hi. I’m Takumi. I read your article and your major looks interesting.Your motto “I only get one life” is impressing. Exposing myself to other different culture is so important and interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have any favorite soccer teams? And what position(s) do you play?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a Barcelona fan though I also like other teams like Chelsea and Real Madrid in the UEFA Champions league.

      I am mostly a middle-fielder when I play soccer (Messi is my favorite player) but if need be, I can be a defender

      Delete